an outhouse with a view....a real glass window!
a funny story today...we were at road construction with a red light...waiting, waiting, when Micky decided to use the biffy. He said,"If the light turns green, just hop over into my chair and drive the rv past this constuction...." So just as he gets into the little room, the light changes to green...I freak (I have NEVER driven an rv before...) and I only have socks on...I am surrounded by camera cords and phone chargers and Nav system hookups...so I am all tangled in cords as I try to leap into the driver's seat....the seat is way too far back for me to reach with my stocking feet...so I am sitting on the edge of the seat and lurching forward down a little detour on a tiny little narrow bridge....Micky comes running out and says pull over!.....likethere is anywhere for me to pull over...there are orange cones blocking at every turn...SO i just keep driving and driving and pretty soon, I have driven all the way to Dawson Creek!!! AND I didn't hit anything or crash! Micky kept saying, "if you see anywhere you can pull off , so I can drive....." Control freak that he is....I think I LIKE driving now....I think my driving scares him though...he hasn't offered to let me drive again...LOL!
ps the deer saw me heading for him...what talent...I can drive an rv onehanded AND take a great action shot with such clarity~!

No comments:
Post a Comment