We have been traveling 2500 miles to date.. more than half way home (to Anchorage) not Utah...it is snowing AGAIN! BRRRR.
We are keeping our spirits up although our handcart broke down...we lost a wheel so granny had to get out and walk and we lost pa last night in the river...the kids all have cholera and my new babe is due in a week...SO I guess I shouldn't be whining about a few cloud covered days that are not conducive to good photo shoots. Perspective...we are having a wondeerful adventure...traveling the old Alaskan highway...We are in Fort Nelson tonite after coming through Dawson Creek at Mile 0....look it up if this doesn't make sense...it didn't to me before I am experiencing it in real time.
Thank heavens for full hookups, electicity, water, cable and internet....oh to be roughing it....I can't believe we were in the Maze just a few short weeks ago....camping in a tent...i am old but diversified in my oldness.
No comments:
Post a Comment