Lookey jeer....I love this here'n piture, even though I captured this danggum man's
face without askin him fer permission. ...sorry bout that...us was
doing a drive by shooting in May when Micky and me
was lost in Kentucky somewheres. It's a fav pix tho....so
I be heading back yonder ta Tennessee in a month o Mundees ta see
my little lost chilluns backen yonder thare. We be goin ta
Nashville and then onupen ta them Great Smoky Mountens...
where Dolly'sbegginyerpardens lives yonderways
...in Dollywood. Aint it the season fer
Leaf PEEPIN?. Whadjadidja wanna go? so maybe there will be many many
tourists in them thar hills (don't tell Micky)...he hates them dangblasted terists.
Peeps is coming with us !YEAH!!! and Jana and Stocky. then its Maw n Paw n the whole
famdam hootin n hollerin and havin some fun.
Come join us if'n ya like.....

No comments:
Post a Comment