Monday, June 28, 2010

rocky raccoon came to banditize our house


Posted by Picasa



what if you were just minding your business going for a little night stroll and BOOM...you fall into a big hole and are scared and it is dark and you can't find your way out to go back home to your loved ones...think about it....

that is what happened to this little Critter...he fell down down down into our window well. As we sleep in our basement, I heard a wierd noise and then Micky jumped up and said, DEBI come in here! SO I jumped up and there was this little sweet face peeking through our hard water stained window. It looked like a little fox, but when I saw his bandit mask, I knew it was a sweet (maybe mean?) raccoon.

Mike called 911 and the cop came and brought a cage to trap the little fellow in. He finally lowered it into the window well and the crafty raccoon scurried up the cage and chinned himself over the window well and ran quickly away. WOW. The cop left the cage with tuna bait ready and the NExT morning, I heard something again and went outside to investigate.
WE HAD CAUGHT THE NEIGHBOR's CAT! lol I made Kaden come and untrap the cat and he high tailed it across the street to the safety of his home.
The end.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment