Monday, March 15, 2010

BUNDLED UP.....PERSPECTIVE!

IHEARTFACES.com is having another challenge for week #11 on being bundled up.  I know a lot about this, being raised by Glacier National Park in Montana and now residing in the cold and wintry state of Utah.  But as I lay on the warm beaches of Hawaii, soaking in the much needed sun and Vitamin D, I had to laugh at this sweet granny who apparently didn't agree...She was definitely BUNDLED UP against the "cold" ocean breeze  that we were thinking was so refreshing and cool...Such is the perspective on most things in life...
Some like it hot...some like it NOT....






                         ALOHA!

7 comments:

  1. I love your take on this...very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fantastic! So unique....makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol! and I thought I was the only one not around the snow! Love it mate :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It certainly brings a nice perspective. She looks SO cold.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good play on words. She is certainly bundled. I would like to feel the hot sun like that today. It is brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr chilly here today!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is hysterical! I love your different take on the assignment.

    ReplyDelete