Monday, June 8, 2009

MANY THANKS TO MAILE'

This adorable foto album is a special made GIFT from Maile
http://christensenchronicle.blogspot.com/ to ME!!!
ANd it was done within the year as promised when I signed up as one of the first to comment on her blog and that I would also make something for the first 6 who commented on my blog.....that was the criteria and I am one of the
blessed recipients of her precious GIFT....now i must decide what photos will fill
my creative album!
and.....it is time that I reciprocate and get MY gifts out to those who commented on my blog!!! and on and on it goes.....where it stops NOBODY nose......(chicken's has got noses, but they are beaks...little boys has got noses and they have freckles on their noses and little girls has got noses and they are the cutest little noses and they KNows it.....lol a childhood memory my grammy would tell me....)

No comments:

Post a Comment